Monday, April 4, 2011

Catching up.

I've just been reminded that my I-phone won't allow me to post in this blog. It only allows me to enter the title. If anyone can explain this, please explain. # It does explain why I got out of the habit of blogging, as I have become addicted to my i-Phone. It does have a few down-sides, tho', such as this. It's become a real pain to have to boot up the computer just to blog. To make things worse, from a Social Media Management view, my i-Phone has become very slow on Twitter. I have tried re-booting, but I suspect that the i-Phone might be clogged up with photographs and old mail. I shall have to go and plug in to I-Tunes (another pain) and sort it out. I read that Android is now outselling Apple. Maybe time to trade in and move on. Any advice is welcome. Otherwise, busy, busy. Two new patents filed; lots of new business for my new partner (Keith James at Rugby Sash - kj@rugbysash.co.uk ) who's picked up the business and is running with it. Promising business prospects in several other directions, also. (Something must be wrong: It all seems to be going right!) Starting to brush up properly on Social Media. Determined to get to the bottom of it and do it right. Suspect that finding a better platform than this will be crucial as part of the over-all plan. Nuff for now.

No comments: